Friday, October 30, 2009

November is Near!

Coffee? Check. Characters? Check. Loads of research on 1st Century AD Pompeii? Check. Intrigue and infidelity among the elite? Double check. Plot outline? I better be finishing that...

Oh my goodness! The month I've been waiting for since December 1st of last year is finally looming nearer than ever! GreenEyedGirl is my username if you happen to frequent the NaNo forums. ;) November 1st at midnight, I'll be typing away (hopefully into the wee hours of the morning). And to think that Day Savings is kindly bestowing an extra hour to all of us insane NaNo-ers out there!

I'm quite looking forward to this hectic month. Yes, I have a BIG research paper to write. Yes, I have Latin and Psychology homework and tests up the wazzooo. Yes, I will probably have a short story, poem, or chapters of a novel to read every night from one of my two English classes. And yes, I will continue to read whatever book my nose is currently stuck in. On top of all that academia, I'll be striving to church out a novel composed of at least 50k words! (Last year I won with a little over 54k.) Oh, and I'll try to maintain my relationships with my boyfriend, friends, and family amid all the literary abandon! Heh.

You can still sign up tomorrow! Last year I signed up in the last few hours of Halloween---so don't think it's too late!

Amore.

No comments:

Post a Comment