Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Guide to the Labels

The labels are listed on the right-hand module of the blog, but sometimes a label doesn't fully describe what those posts are all about. If you want to know more about a label, you've come to the right place. Listed below are all of the labels I use and their descriptions.

Bookshelf
When I'm not writing, I'm reading. Here's where I keep track of books I've read, want to read, and couldn't finish.

Inspiration

They say that a picture is worth a 1,000 words. I find this to be true because sometimes a photo or painting can inspire my writing. So under this label I will share photos, paintings, song lyrics, an anything else that I find inspiring.

Miscellaneous
Sometimes I may write a post that doesn't have a label to fall under. Those posts will end up here.

NaNoWriMo
National Novel Writing Month happens in November. I participated in my first NaNoWriMo in 2008... and won! As November 2009 gets closer, NaNoWriMo posts will start popping up.

Quotations
Words to live by when it comes to reading and writing.

Reviews
Here's where I share what I think about books I've read.


Amore.

No comments:

Post a Comment